Collection of personal information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, as well as the operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this site, including the source of links, duration of visit, page views and ways to navigate the site;
- Information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our website;
information that you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile photos, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, information about education and employment;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and / or newsletters;
- information that you enter when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information regarding everything that you buy, the services you use, or the transactions that you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information;
- information contained in any messages that you send to us by e-mail or through our website,
- including content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before disclosing the personal information of another person to us, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Use of personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you;
- giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- delivery of services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders;
- sending you non-market commercial messages;
- sending email notifications that you specifically requested;
- sending newsletters by e-mail, if you have given your consent (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- sending you marketing communications related to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you specifically agree to this, by email or similar technology (you can tell us in any time if you no longer need marketing messages);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any particular user from this information);
- work with requests and complaints made by or about you related to our site;
- securing our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our website of the personal messaging service);
- other goals.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license that you provide to us.
Privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your explicit consent, provide your personal information to any third party for its or any other third-party direct marketing.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, if necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the reasonable extent necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent provided by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or alleged litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or plan to sell);
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may appeal to a court or other competent authority with a request for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority may, with sufficient probability, order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfer
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any countries in which we operate, so that we can use the information in accordance with this Policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or provide for publication on our website may be available through the Internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section E.
Saving Personal Information
- Section F outlines our policies and procedures for storing data that are designed to help us enforce our legal obligations regarding the storage and removal of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purpose should not be stored longer than is necessary for this purpose or these purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent provided by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
The security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information that you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when logging into our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the personal messaging system on our website.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you; the provision of such information will depend on the following conditions:
- email confirmation (information regarding emails and mailing);
- providing relevant proof of your identity (we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary, plus the original utility bill indicating your current address; a scan copy of the registration certificate certified by an authorized person for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs).
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you, as a rule, either directly agree that we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we provide you with the opportunity to refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Sites
Our site contains hyperlinks and information about third-party sites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The following are the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used:
- we use Yandex Metroka, Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer when a user visits the site, track users when they move around the site, allow you to use the shopping cart on the site, improve the usability of the site, analyze the use of the site, administer the site, prevent fraud and increase the security of the site, target advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users, describe the goals;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie override settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced Settings”;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use user settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the “Settings and management” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under cookie heading.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our site.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies (instructions for this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Settings” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use user preferences for history”, clicking “Show cookies”, and then “Delete all cookies” ;
- in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by going to the “Settings and management” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site data and plugin ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
- Blocking cookies negatively affects the usability of many sites.